Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

all good gifts

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." -James 1:17


Good and perfect gifts are everywhere I look lately. Here are just a few: 


  • my brother marrying my best friend 
  • walks in summer rain
  • bedtime stories and cuddles with my littles 
  • the ever-present urge to play dress-up in my bridesmaid dress
  • counting down the days till I get to see my Africa-friend again
  • holding a sleeping baby, and feeling quiet awe
  • living a constant dance party
  • waking up, going to sleep, and spending the vast majority of the moments between with my favorite people
  • uncontrollable giggles with Meredith 
  • waking up to omelettes and coffee like I'm the queen of sheba 
  • long profound talks with my almost-ten-year old brother 

No comments:

Post a Comment